Current Burn Condition:
Burn Permits

From the Chief

Request Information

In the News

Safety Tips


Fire Danger is High.

As of 7/29/16, the summer burn ban is now in effect. If you were issued a burn permit prior to 7/29/16, you are allowed to burn until your 10 days expire (all permits should expire prior to 8/08/16).  The summer burn ban includes all forms of outdoor waste burning (slash, yard waste, field, fence line, and burn barrels).  Only recreational/cooking fires are allowed.  If you should have any questions regarding this matter, please call our Admin. Office Mon. - Fri. from 8 am to 5 pm at 208-777-8500.

Accepting Sealed Bids for the following:

We are currently accepting sealed bid proposals for a remodel of the KCFR Training Center building, located at 5271 E. Seltice Way.

Bids must be received by 4:00 pm on August 8th at our Administration Office located at 1590 E. Seltice Way, Post Falls, ID 83854.

For contract documents and questions, please contact Ashley at Miller Stauffer Architects by phone at 208-664-1773 or email at


^ Top
Site Map | Member Resources